This 2014 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle comes housed in an official U.S. Mint presentation box, perfect for giving as a gift! The iconic design featured in a more affordable 1/2 oz of Gold makes this fractional Gold Eagle ideal for investors and collectors.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed within official U.S. Mint presentation box.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind, signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the beloved Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Gold Eagle coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|