The 2014 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle comes housed in an official U.S. Mint presentation box, perfect for giving as a gift! Its iconic design in a more affordable 1/2 oz of Gold, this fractional Gold Eagle is ideal for investors and collectors alike.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed within official U.S. Mint presentation box.
- Obverse Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint .
The 1/2 oz Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Eagle is always in high demand because fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the awesome Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|