Gold Mexican Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection, and because of their limited mintage, they are rarely seen in North America!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2013 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!