Mexican Gold Libertads are known for their exquisite designs and the Proof Gold versions have extremely low mintages. This 2013 edition saw just 600 minted, giving it great collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mexican Mint.
Protect your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Gold Libertads are gaining worldwide popularity and are a beautiful addition to any collection. Add the 2013 1/4 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad to your cart today.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|