Mexican Gold Libertads are known for their exquisite designs and the Proof Gold versions have extremely low mintages. This 2013 edition saw just 600 minted, giving it great collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Gold Libertads are gaining worldwide popularity and are a beautiful addition to any collection. Add the 2013 1/4 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad to your cart today.