|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Population of 36 at this level out of a mintage of only 4,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being Mint State 69 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2010 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin in MS-69 condition to your cart today!