Only $4.99 per coin over spot!
The Canadian Moose coin is the fourth coin released in the Royal Canadian Mint's three year long "Canadian Wildlife Coin Series" program, which has seen widespread popularity since its first release in 2011. These coins do show light to moderate spotting.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in individual plastic flips.
- Mintage of 1,000,000 coins.
- Obverse: Bears the Susanna Blunt designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a $5 face value.
- Reverse: Has the majestic moose, Canada’s largest land mammal and ruler of Canadian forests from coast to coast.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins do show light to moderate abrasions. Big discount! Add this 2012 1 oz Silver Wildlife Series Moose coin to your cart today!