This fifth release of the 12-coin Royal Canadian Mint O Canada series features fun in the sun. This example comes in the original Royal Canadian Mint box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes encapsulated and presented in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Design by Canadian artist Claudio D’Angelo showing a man sitting in an Adirondack chair on a dock, overseeing four children as they dive and swim in the cool lake waters.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2013 1/2 oz Silver $10 Summer Fun coin to your cart today!