Canadian artist Emily Damstra's design features a Douglas Maple leaf overlapping a Sugar Maple leaf enhanced with selective Gold plating.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin is encapsulated and presented in a custom maple wood box lined with flock and protected by a black sleeve.
- Mintage of only 600 coins.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Displays a Douglas Maple leaf overlapping a Sugar Maple leaf enhanced with selective Gold plating.
- Limited mintage of 600 coins.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The low mintage adds collectability to this already highly collectible coin. Add this 2013 1 kilogram Maple Leaf Forever Silver coin to your cart today!
This numismatic tribute to Canada’s treasured national symbol has been sought after by collectors since its launch in 2007. This coin is certified to be 99.99% fine Silver with a diameter of 102.1 millimeters and a metal weight of 32.15 oz. Proudly perched upon their delicately crossed stems, the leaves portray the characteristic elements of each species of Acer. The five-lobed, lacy-toothed Douglas Maple leaf is deeply lined with numerous veins. The Sugar Maple leaf, by contrast, illustrates the sparsely veined, relatively smooth-edged, and almost graphical traits of its species. Designed by Pierre Leduc.