This coin was issued by the former Dutch colony of Guiana to commemorate the 1st Anniversary of the Revolution.
- Contains .1145 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: The revolution monument appears on the obverse. .
- Reverse: The reverse shows a group of allegorical revolutionaries.
- Struck at the Franklin Mint.
Protect your coin in style by a display box recommended for this coin.
Containing .1145 of an ounce of Gold, and having a limited mintage, it is easy to see why this 200 Gulden coin is sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add this gold coin from Suriname to your cart today! Listed in Krause as KM#20.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1145 troy oz|