|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1145 troy oz|
This Gold coin was issued by the former Dutch colony of Guiana to commemorate the 1st Anniversary of the Revolution.
- Contains .1145 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: The revolution monument appears on the obverse.
- Reverse: The reverse shows a group of allegorical revolutionaries.
- Struck at the Franklin Mint.
- Listed in Krause as KM#20.
Containing .1145 of an ounce of Gold, and having a limited mintage, it is easy to see why this 200 Gulden coin is sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add this Gold coin from Suriname to your cart today!