Turkish Gold coins harken back to the days of the Ottoman Empire, which encompassed much of the Arabian peninsula prior to its break-up in the aftermath of World War I. These historic coins contain beautiful calligraphy.
- Contains .0532 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition and delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Dates of our choice, depending on stock on hand.
- Obverse: Star above inscription and date inside wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts Toughra, the symbol of the Sultan of the Turks surrounded by springs and stars.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Featuring an artistic and historic design, it is easy to see why these Turkish Gold 25 Kurush are popular world Gold coins. Add these Middle Eastern Gold coins to your cart today!