A nice problem free note that would be great for a type set.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- Attractively housed in a deluxe plastics currency holder.
- This note is graded Almost Uncirculated.
- Evenly circulated $500 note from series 1934-A.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2202-D.
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.