Love Morgan Silver Dollars with original toning? Perfect - these coins are for you. Natural toning adds to the originality and collectibility of each coin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from random mints. Mint marks include "O", "S" and coins from Philadelphia that do not have a mint mark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this beautifully toned certified Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Random dates and mint marks of our choice determined by stock at hand.