Proof Silver Kookaburra coins are a collector’s version of the beloved Perth Mint coin series and have very limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with pouch and certificate of authenticity from the Perth Mint.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra in full flight, design by Jovan Radanovich.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
These beautiful Proof Silver coins were minted with just 3,000 coins, which means they are difficult to find on the market. Get the 1995 Proof Silver Kookaburra while you can!