Any quantity only $6,495.00 per coin over spot!
This low-mintage set includes all four sizes of proof Gold Buffalos minted in 2008, the only year of mintage for the fractional sizes. Additionally, all four coins have been certified as PR-69 by PCGS with the popular Black Diamond label.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Includes 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz coins. 2008 was the only year these fractional Buffalos were produced.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coins' nearly-flawless condition.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
This set is the rarity of the proof Buffalo series. Add this Proof-69 set to your cart today!