This coin is just beautiful and features a near white obverse and reverse with some light toning.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State-65 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 31,502,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Features no mintmark indicating it was minted at the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1945 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!