The Gold Krugerrand is one of the most popular coins in the world. The current census shows this specimen as one of only 19 coins in this lofty grade, with just 15* graded higher!
- Contains 1 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Display your 1 oz Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This graded Gold Krugerrand will look great in any collection. Add this rare 2008 1 oz Gold Krugerrand to your order today!
* Population report as of September 14, 2015.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|