|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1947 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Dutch Mint|
This 1897 Gold 10 guilders coin is the only readily available date of this type, giving it high collectible value. Also, the Brilliant Uncirculated rating of these coins means they are in ideal condition. Listed in Krause as KM#118.
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the young Queen Wilhelmina with long hair.
- Reverse: Crowned Royal arms of Holland with date and denomination.
- Minted at Dutch Royal Mint in Utrecht.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding the ideal capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .1947 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a short-lived design, this Dutch 10 Guilders coin is popular with world Gold coin collectors. Add this hard to find Gold coin to your cart today!