This coin comes from an unknown dynasty, possibly Scythian, whose coinage seems to be inspired by the Silver denarius of M. Junius Brutus issued in 54 B.C.
- Thracian or Scythian Gold stater of Coson.
- Premium example for ancient Gold with Mint State grading by NGC.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 5/5.
- NGC labels and gram weight may differ slightly.
- Obverse: Shows three togate figures advancing, the first and third each carrying an ax over their shoulders.
- Reverse: Features an eagle standing on a scepter, holding a wreath in one claw.
Protect and display your Gold Stater in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This example is destined to reside as a high quality addition to any advanced ancient collection. Add this exceptional ancient coin to your cart today!