|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
Fractional Gold provides the opportunity to own high-quality .9999 fine Gold at a lower price point than larger Gold items. This 2011 1/20 oz Gold coin features a colorized rabbit in celebration of the Chinese Lunar Year of the Rabbit.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule.
- Realistically colorized rabbit.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value, weight and purity.
- Reverse: Displays a colorized rabbit next to cabbage, above the text "Year of the Rabbit".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this colorized 2011 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!