|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The 1 oz Gold American Eagle is the most popular, and one of the most beautiful, Gold bullion coins in the United States. 1986 (MCMLXXXVI) is the first year of issue in the Gold American Eagle Series making this 1 oz Gold coin ideal for any collection.
- Inaugural year of issue.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide investors with the means to diversify their investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today.