Series 1934-A $1000 FRN from the Chicago district. This note is a borderline Fine, and priced to move!
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder..
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934-A.
- This note is in Very Good/Fine condition with great eye appeal.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland on the front.
Series 1934-A $1000 FRN from the Chicago district. Julian/Morgenthau signatures and Friedberg # 2212-G. This note is a borderline Fine, but with the heavy creasing, and overall condition of the paper, we will borderline it at Very Good/Fine and price it accordingly. Friedberg#2212-G.
Find the best Federal Reserve Notes value at APMEX. We offer low Federal Reserve Notes prices and a wide selection of Federal Reserve Notes to make buying Federal Reserve Notes online easy.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Mint Mark:||G - Chicago|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|