|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
In 1986, the U.S. Mint introduced the Gold American Eagle series, which has become the most popular Gold bullion coin in America. Gold Eagles are guaranteed by the U.S. Mint, making them great for collectors and investors.
- MCMXC is the next to the last year with the date in Roman numerals.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Protect your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add his beautiful 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!