As low as $89.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold American Eagle coin was introduced in 1986 and has been produced by the U.S. Mint each year since. Gold American Eagles attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Protect your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
With its classic, patriotic design and Gold content, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!