Though the 1946 is not a scarce issue of the 50 Peso, none of them are easily found this nice. Outside of the frequently-restruck 1947 bullion coin, no 50 Peso has graded higher than MS-66 at PCGS. Add this superlative example to your collection.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Tied for finest known at PCGS as of February 2017.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Mexico Gold 50 Peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this certified 1946 Mexican Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!