A mintage of only 200,000 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- This coin is from Sarawak on the north side of the island of Borneo. Before it became a Malaysian state, it was a British protectorate under the control of the Brooke family.
- Graded AU Details by NGC.
- Obverse: Bust of Rajah Charles V. Brooke.
- Reverse: Denomination within a roped wreath and the date.
- Rajah is a term for a monarch or princely rulers in South and Southeast Asia.
- Struck at the Heaton, Birmingham mint.
Protect and display your Sarawak Silver 50 Cents coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this one year only type coin to your cart today!