|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
This eighth coin in the “From Clovis to the Republic – 1,500 Years of French History” series honors King Francis I, most often associated with the French Renaissance. During his reign, 1515-1547, he encouraged developing art and literature in France.
- Contains .643 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule and box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a profile portrait of Francis I wearing a feathered hat.
- Reverse: Depicts the emblem of Francis I, the crowned salamander.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2013 France Silver €10 Legendary Collection Proof Francis I coin to your cart today!
This “From Clovis to the Republic – 1,500 Years of French History” series will contain 15 coins over 5 years and highlights French heritage by honoring ten kings, two emperors and three presidents who helped shape the French nation.