This “From Clovis to the Republic – 1,500 Years of French History” series will contain 15 coins over 5 years and highlights French heritage by honoring ten kings, two emperors and three presidents who helped shape the French nation.
This is the eighth of this series. Francis I is the king most often associated with the French Renaissance. During his reign, from 1515 to 1547, he encouraged the development of art and literature in France.
- Contains .643 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule, and in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a profile portrait of Francis I wearing a feathered hat.
- Reverse: Depicts the emblem of Francis I, the crowned salamander.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2013 France Silver €10 Legendary Collection Proof (Francis I) coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|