|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||20 troy oz|
Any quantity only $13.99 per coin over spot!
Widely recognized, the Silver Eagle is the only 1 oz .999 fine Silver bullion coin produced in the United States. These NGC tubes are sonically sealed with a label that guarantees you will receive Gem Uncirculated Silver Eagles
- NGC tube protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition.
- The coins can be re-submitted to NGC for grading at anytime.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the Sealed Tube of 1993 Silver Eagles to your cart today!