This is the first coin in the series featuring contemporary aboriginal art incorporated in a colorful design using oxidized niobium to diffract light to cause brilliant colors, naturally.
- Contains 0.27 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin is encapsulated and presented in black clamshell, lined with flock and protected by a black sleeve and includes a certificate of authenticity. Unique maple wooden flip case houses each coin or the full series.
- Mintage of only 6,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Shows a joyous mother celebrating her latest catch with her baby in her amautik, design by Inuit artist Ulaayu Pilurtuut.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2013 Silver & Niobium $5 coin to your cart today!