The highly collectible Gold Panda series of coins began in 1982 and is one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs every year.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2013.
- Reverse: Features a trio of pandas at the local watering hole.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2013 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!