Chinese Panda coins feature yearly changing designs focusing on the lovable panda. These coins have been certified MS-69 First Strike by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, adding further collectibility to the unique designs.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 First Strike condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2012.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2012 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|