Only $17.99 per coin!
This Copper coin was produced by the Ottoman Empire during the reign of Suleiman II as a necessity after long periods of war left the empire short of Precious Metals. The coin incorporates the Tughra, which would be used on many Ottoman & Turkish coins.
- Copper coin from the Ottoman Empire (modern-day Turkey).
- Comes housed in a deluxe folder with an in-depth history of the era and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Calligraphic monogram design (tughra), official insignia of the Turkish sultan.
- Reverse: Lists the date and mint name.
- Struck at the Constantinople Mint.
This Copper coin would make a great addition to any ancient coin collection. Add this Ottoman Empire Copper Mangir to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#87.2.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0 AVDP oz|