|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0 AVDP oz|
Only $17.99 per coin!
This Copper coin was produced by the Ottoman Empire during the reign of Suleiman II as a necessity after long periods of war left the empire short of Precious Metals. The coin incorporates the Tughra, which would be used on many Ottoman & Turkish coins.
- Copper coin from the Ottoman Empire (modern-day Turkey).
- Comes housed in a deluxe folder with an in-depth history of the era and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Calligraphic monogram design (tughra), official insignia of the Turkish sultan.
- Reverse: Lists the date and mint name.
- Struck at the Constantinople Mint.
This Copper coin would make a great addition to any ancient coin collection. Add this Ottoman Empire Copper Mangir to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#87.2.