These pressed 10 oz Johnson Matthey Silver bars are in very nice condition. Johnson Matthey is one of the most prestigious names in precious metals. Headquartered in London, England, the company was founded in 1817 by Percival Norton Johnson. Today, the company is recognized throughout the world for the quality of the items they produce.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Bars are sealed in their original plastic with no signs of toning on the bars.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The familiar JM logo, weight, purity, and unique serial number.
- Reverse: Features diagonally-oriented, repeating JM hallmarks.
Protect your Silver while in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel desiccants.
Investors, stackers, and collectors alike have come to appreciate the beauty and value of these bars and are a great way to add to your silver collection. Buy one of these great bars today!
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|