Johnson Matthey is perhaps one of the most prestigious names in the precious metal industry. Headquartered in London, England, the company was founded in 1817 by Percival Norton Johnson. Today, the company is recognized throughout the world for the quality of the items they produce. These pressed 10 oz Johnson Matthey silver bars are in very nice condition.
- Contains 10 troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Bars are sealed in their original plastic with no signs of toning on the bars. Orders in multiples of four will be delivered as original sheet of four bars. Bars in the same sheet have incremental serial numbers!
- Obverse is the familiar JM logo, weight, purity, and unique serial number.
- The reverse features diagonally-oriented, repeating JM hallmarks.
Protect your silver while in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel dessicants.
Investors, stackers, and collectors alike have come to appreciate the beauty and value of these bars and are a great way to add to your silver collection. Buy one of these great bars today!
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|