|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|
These pressed 10 oz Johnson Matthey Silver bars are in very nice condition. Johnson Matthey is one of the most prestigious names in precious metals. Headquartered in London, England, the company was founded in 1817 by Percival Norton Johnson. Today, the company is recognized throughout the world for the quality of the items they produce.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Bars are sealed in their original plastic with no signs of toning on the bars.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The familiar JM logo, weight, purity, and unique serial number.
- Reverse: Features diagonally-oriented, repeating JM hallmarks.
Protect your Silver while in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel desiccants.
Investors, stackers, and collectors alike have come to appreciate the beauty and value of these bars and are a great way to add to your silver collection. Buy one of these great bars today!