Issued from 1973-1976 to commemorate the Summer Olympics of 1976 in Montreal, each of these beautiful coins features a brilliant design that represents the Olympics. Designs may vary.
- Contains 4.336 oz pure Silver.
- Set consists of (2) $5 coins and (2) $10 coins, each bearing a unique design commemorating the 1976 Olympics.
- Coin designs will vary, and may be dated from 1973-6.
- Set is housed in original wooden display case.
- Obverse: The Arnold Machin portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, with date in legend below.
- Reverse: Each coin features a unique design celebrating the 1976 Montreal Olympics.
- Sovereign coins produced by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Offered at a stunningly low premium over its bullion value, this set features four different exciting designs. Add the 1976 Olympics Set to your cart today!