Issued to commemorate the Summer Olympics of 1976 in Montreal, each of these beautiful coins features a brilliant design that represents the Olympics: Olympic Stadium, Olympic Velodrome, Olympic Village and the Olympic Flame.
- Contains 4.336 oz pure Silver.
- Set consists of (2) $5 coins and (2) $10 coins, each bearing a unique design and dated 1976.
- Set is housed in original wooden display case.
- Obverse: The Arnold Machin portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, with date in legend below.
- Reverse: Each coin features a unique design celebrating the 1976 Montreal Olympics
- Sovereign coins produced by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Offered at a stunningly low premium over its bullion value, this set features four different exciting designs. Add the 1976 Olympics Set to your cart today!