Gold American Eagle coins attract attention from collectors and investors for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. This example is certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- The PCGS certification guarantees the authenticity and Perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Display your Gold Eagle by adding an attractive presentation or gift box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this stunning 2008 1 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of 1 oz Gold Eagles. Shop 1 oz Gold Eagles and learn how to build your investment strategy.