|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
This 2013 5 oz Silver ATB Mount Rushmore coin has been graded Mint State-69 Deep Mirror Prooflike by PCGS and is also a First Strike personally hand signed by John Mercanti!
- Contains 5 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect 69 grade of the coin.
- Features a signed John Mercanti label.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Features workers carving the faces of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
Mount Rushmore stands 5,725 feet above sea level and was selected as the carve site for the 60-foot-tall monument due to its smooth fine-grained granite, which erodes only one inch every 10,000 years. It was designed and sculpted by renowned sculptor Gutzon Borglum, who was born in 1867 in the Idaho Territory.
The project cost almost $1 million, began on October 4, 1927 and finished on October 31, 1941. Mount Rushmore features four of the United States' most prominent presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. However, this coin only depicts Washington and Jefferson.