|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
The 2013 Mount Rushmore ATB design features workers carving the faces of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. This matte finish coin is the collector's version of the America the Beautiful series, adding collectibility to the Silver bullion appeal.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each of the 5 oz Silver coins comes with a box and certificate of authenticity.
- Unique matte finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Features workers carving the faces of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. Includes "P" mintmark not found on bullion versions.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This 2013 5 oz Silver Mount Rushmore coin is the special collector's edition of the popular America the Beautiful series. Add this stunning coin to your collection today!
Mt. Rushmore stands 5,725 high and was selected as the carve site due to its smooth fine-grained granite, which only erodes 1 inch every 10,000 years. It was designed and sculpted by renowned sculptor Gutzon Borglum, who was born in 1867 in the Idaho Territory.
The project cost almost $1 million, began on October 4, 1927 and finished on October 31, 1941. Mount Rushmore features four of the United States' most prominent presidents: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. However, this coin only depicts Washington and Jefferson.