Backdated ATB's at a great price! Each of these sealed boxes contains 100 Glacier America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver coins with straps intact from the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 126,700 coins.
- These coins come in mint-issued monster boxes in individual tubes of 10 each without individual capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of a bison in front of Reynolds Mountain, behind a mountain goat, the park's symbol, surrounded by "Glacier," "Montana," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this Sealed Monster Box to your collection today!
Glacier National Park, on the U.S.-Canadian border, gained federal protected status Feb. 22, 1897 and consists of more than a million acres. With more than 7,000 feet of elevation variance across the park, there is a wide range of climates and microclimates, adding to the variety of plants and animals that can be found in the park.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||500 troy oz|