With a mintage of only 137,000, the 1931 is the lowest mintage of the standard 50 Pesos series - only the one-year-type 1943 is lower. Scarce in any grade, this example has been certified MS-64 by NGC.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Only 24 coins graded finer by NGC as of October 2016.
- Mintage of only 137,000.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
Protect and display your Mexican Gold 50 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this key-date Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!