|Grade:||SP - 69|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
This gorgeous coin features the second $20 design of 2013, the wolf. These 2013 Wolf coins are sold out at the Royal Canadian Mint. Graded a near perfect Specimen MS-69 by NGC with only 1 coin graded higher.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 250,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse shows a captivating image of a running wolf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your $20 Silver Wolf coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1/4 oz. $20 Silver Wolf coin to your cart today!