The 1/10 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this round.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with ”Liberty” on the top right.
- Reverse: Features a standing American bison atop a mound of dirt with the Silver weight and purity below.
Protect and display your Silver rounds in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
These rounds are an excellent way to stack and store Silver. Add this beautiful Silver round to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|