This coin pays tribute to the 100th anniversary of New York's Grand Central. The clock is the largest object ever made from Tiffany Glass.
The clock on the coin shows a historic time: at precisely 0.01 hours on 2nd February 1913, the Grand Central Terminal was opened.
- Contains 1.4871 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coin is in Proof condition and housed in a display frame with certificate of authenticity and information booklet.
- Mintage of only 1,913 coins.
- Obverse: A hand-cut colored glass depicts the famous clock atop the main facade of the Grand Central Station in New York City.
- Reverse: Depicts the view to the clock from the inside of the Grand Central Terminal, a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II and the denomination.
Add this artisanal masterpiece of minting celebrating the 100th anniversary of the world's most famous train station to your collection today.