Love Morgan Silver Dollars with original toning? The coin you receive will either have bag toning, end of roll toning, or album toning. Beautiful natural toning with any or all colors of the rainbow.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Coins will be a dated between 1878 and 1904.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Years and mint marks of our choice from available stock at hand.