|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Morgan Silver Dollar's classic design of Liberty makes this the most popular Silver dollar in the world. This 1900 Morgan Dollar features the popular O/CC overdate, making this issue even more collectible.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- This issue comes in Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1900-O/CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!