This Series 1934-A $500 FRN is from the Kansas City district. This note is in Very Fine condition.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Circulated notes from series 1934-A.
- This note is in Very Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1945 and bear the portrait of President William McKinley.
This note is from the Kansas City district and had an original printing of just over 55,000! Julian/Morgenthau signatures and Friedberg#2202-J. Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Mint Mark:||J - Kansas City|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|