The Mexican 20 Peso is highly desired for its Gold content and its exquisitely detailed design. This coin, one of only 40 graded a near-flawless MS-69 by PCGS, is a rare opportunity to add a superlative example of this beautiful coin to your collection.
- Contains 0.4823 oz of Gold.
- Graded MS-69 by PCGS - population of 40, with only 16 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the near-flawless condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Mexican national coat of arms features a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak, with the date at right.
- Reverse: Denomination, and weight surrounds an intricate depiction of the Aztec Calendar Stone.
- Produced and guaranteed by the Bank of Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold 20 Pesos coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this high-grade Mexican Gold 20 Pesos to your cart today!