One of only 16 graded at this level, this MS-70 Gold 20 Pesos is a flawless example of this classic type, prized for its extremely detailed Aztec calendar design. This is the ultimate example for any collector of Mexican coinage or world Gold.
- Contains 0.4823 oz of Gold.
- Graded MS-70 by PCGS with a population of only 16 at PCGS, none at NGC.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the flawless condition of this coin.
- Reverse: Denomination, and weight surrounds an intricate depiction of the Aztec Calendar Stone.
- Obverse: Mexican national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak, with the date at right.
- Produced and guaranteed by the Bank of Mexico.
Protect and display your Mexican Gold 20 Pesos coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this perfectly graded Mexican Gold 20 Pesos to your cart today!