This 1882- O Morgan Dollar comes in the GSA Soft Pack complete with the original envelope. GSA Soft Pack Morgan Dollars are very rare, so get yours while you can.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Housed in the original GSA packaging.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Features the "O" mintmark for the New Orleans Mint.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1882-O New Orleans Morgan Silver Dollar in a GSA Soft Pack to your cart today!