This series 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note is from the Chicago district.
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital plastics deluxe currency holder.
- Last printed in 1945 and bear the portrait of President William McKinley.
- Lightly circulated $500 note from series 1934.
- Nice Extra Fine condition.
This Series 1934 $500 Federal Reserve Note is from the New York district. These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.
This example is an attractive $500 FRN from the Chicago district. The boldness of the center crease is about the only thing holding this note back from an Extra Fine grade. Friedberg #2201
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Mint Mark:||G - Chicago|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|