Beautiful example of a proof like Morgan Dollar. Nice highlight for a 19th century type set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This Morgan Dollar has been graded and certified as being in MS-64 Prooflike condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive wooden gift box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1887 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!