|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
Any quantity only $54.99 per coin!
These coins from America's second oldest mint will make a great addition to your Silver portfolio.
- Approximately .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Choice Brilliant Uncirculated MS-63 condition.
- Quantities of 20 or more come in free PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- This issue features the mint mark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these Graded New Orleans Mint Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Random Year - Date(s) on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.