These Morgan Dollar coins from America's second oldest mint, the New Orleans Mint, will make a great addition to your Silver collection. Each Morgan Silver Dollar in this listing has been certified an MS-63 from PCGS, a top coin grading service.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Quantities of 20 come in a free PCGS box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- This issue features the mintmark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these Graded New Orleans Mint Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.