This first release of the Perth Mint's Treasures of the World series incorporates a locket containing loose garnets. The unique coin gains further collectiblity with a mintage of just 750 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a display case with a timber lid, illustrated shipper and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of a European Alpine landscape, incorporating the Perth Mint's 'P' mintmark, “Treasures of the World" and "Garnet."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
This unique coin would make a great addition to any Gold coin collection. Add this 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|