|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This first release of the Perth Mint's Treasures of the World series incorporates a locket containing loose garnets. The unique coin gains further collectiblity with a mintage of just 750 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a display case with a timber lid, illustrated shipper and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of a European Alpine landscape, incorporating the Perth Mint's 'P' mintmark, “Treasures of the World" and "Garnet."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
This unique coin would make a great addition to any Gold coin collection. Add this 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!